Salesforce Program Manager
The AWS Marketplace is an online store that helps customers find, buy, and immediately start using software and services that run on the AWS Cloud. This is an exciting opportunity to help deliver on our mission to bring Amazon's e-commerce expertise to cloud software and fundamentally change how software is discovered, purchased, and deployed by AWS customers.
The Salesforce Program Manager role will drive user adoption, change management, process improvement, and new programs in our Salesforce.com (SFDC) environment. The role will manage the SFDC roadmap of features and improvements, create SFDC reporting solutions for internal customers, manage business processes that utilize the SFDC tool, create, maintain and audit SFDC standards and SOPs, and drive user adoption through effective training and communication.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- The role will gather, prioritize, and oversee completion of new features that are being added to the platform.
- Manage relationships with global stakeholders. Understand business processes for teams around the world and demonstrate the ability to identify their needs and design customer-obsessed tools to meet those needs.
- Build globally aligned processes and encourage disparate teams to collaborate. Drive global adoption.
- Define new SFDC processes.
- Own current SFDC processes, drive improvements, and audit those processes to ensure that good intentions are enforced through a mechanism.
- 2+ years of project and/or program management experience.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Certified Salesforce Administrator (ADM-201) or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years previous administration experience with Salesforce.com
- Understanding of and detailed experience with Salesforce.com architecture and the "clicks" side of administration
- Strong understanding of relational databases
- Highly innovative, flexible and self-directed
- Results-oriented person with a delivery focus
- Handles multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Strong attention to detail and excellent problem solving skills
- Strong verbal/written communication and presentation skills
(Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation)
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top