Salesforce Developer / Administrator - Tax
- Arlington, VA
Transfer Pricing's technology growth is driving a rapid expansion of its Salesforce usage and the need for an experienced Salesforce Developer/Administrator to partner with the business to build and maintain the Salesforce platform.
The Salesforce Developer/Administrator will support the management of the Transfer Pricing Portal, an existing instance, and the implementation of several new and exciting products from initial set up, to ongoing support and continuous improvements. You will possess the ability to work directly with the internal business team and partner with program managers and developers for requirement gathering, ongoing maintenance, configuration, consulting, and implementation of new projects. The successful candidate must have a strong Salesforce technical skill set, prioritize multiple work streams, communicate with partners, execute in a fast-paced environment, and be eager to learn.
• Hands on configuration of all new and existing Salesforce.com features including user management, security, custom objects, page layouts, validations, workflows, flows, process builders, Einstein Analytics, and other 3rd party applications.
• Manage Salesforce.com CRM application including support requests and escalated administrative needs of users by providing prompt and complete resolution to technical challenges and business support issues.
• Manage a release process to test, validate and implement new applications/code, and updates to existing applications/code that support key business groups.
• Setting best practices including integration and application development, deployment, testing (unit, regression and systems), and iterative refinement.
• Working with engineering and product management teams across Amazon to design, develop, deploy, and maintain scalable security solutions in a heterogeneous environment with both "bought" and "built" technologies.
• Evaluating complex business and technical requirements, communicating inherent security risks and solutions to technical and non-technical business owners.
• Partner with global business stakeholders to proactively identify, drive, and build improvements, enhancements, and system customization that solve business needs.
• Seek out ways to utilize Salesforce to improve processes and productivity, and make recommendations to support an organization scaling at a rapid pace by keeping up to date with Salesforce and other software releases, features and best practices.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS, or related field and experience.
• 3+ years of Salesforce development experience with Apex, Visualforce, Lightning component frameworks, triggers, writing test scripts, batch Apex and Salesforce APIs.
• 3+ years of experience configuring Salesforce including Workflows, Validation Rules, Lightning Flow, Process Builder, Roles, Public Groups, Profiles, Reports, Dashboards and Change Sets.
• Certified Salesforce.com Advanced Administrator (ADM-211 or ADM-301) or equivalent Salesforce experience and certified Salesforce.com Developer (DEV-401) or equivalent Salesforce experience.
• In-depth understanding of the architecture, capabilities and constraints of the Salesforce application coupled with good understanding of business processes.
• Ability to critically review solutions to make sure impacts to dependent systems or processes are eliminated, minimized, or mitigated.
• Demonstrated experience with Salesforce Lightning Experience, its features and current limitations and a thorough understanding of the advanced security configuration of the Salesforce.com platform.
• Demonstrated success with at least two Salesforce custom-built applications, including one implementation on the Lightning Experience.
• Master's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS, or related field and experience.
• Strong attention to detail and excellent problem solving skills.
• Strong verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
• Certified Saslesforce.com Technical Architect, Advanced Developer (DEV-501) or equivalent experience.
• Database experience writing queries in SQL/SOQL, working with Data Loader, Workbench and ETL tools (Informatica, Mulesoft, Data Loader) to perform bulk data updates
• Experience integrating Salesforce with other applications using SOAP, REST, BULK and Streaming APIs
• Experience with integrating Salesforce with other 3rd party solutions (specifically: Apttus CLM, DocuSign, and Conga).
• Knowledge of Salesforce products (Ex. Salesforce for Outlook, Einstein Analytics).
• Experience with AWS products (S3, SES, SQS, Redshift).
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Back to top