- Arlington, VA
The Amazon Advertising engineering team has an opportunity to be part of something big! Working on advertising for Amazon.com, Kindle Special Offers, and Amazon Mobile Ads, the Ad Product Tools team provides critical tools that streamline ad delivery to millions of Amazon customers. We are onboarding new programs across globe onto this platform. Amazon advertising will enable employee self-sufficiency by providing simple, intuitive self-service tools across devices using communities, lightening, and other Salesforce next gen technologies. We will implement the overall self-service strategy and user experience for our employees and partners by integrating it with other Amazon cross systems and platforms like telephony, content management system (CMS), and analytics ensuring a consistent global experience.
Amazon Ad-CCS team is looking for an experienced Salesforce Developer with lightning experience to build and customize Salesforce.com (SFDC) solutions and manage integrations with other systems. This candidate will get an opportunity to lead lightning migration project.
• Perform technical analysis, design, development, implementation of applications with necessary customizations.
• Support cross systems and related integrations across native Salesforce eco system.
• Build solution on Salesforce.com platform, including development in Force.com, Visualforce, Lightning, Apex , Web Services and API'.
• Work with a cross-functional Scrum team to maintain and enhance Salesforce Service Cloud applications in iterative release cycle.
• Troubleshoot and fix defects for planned releases and production issues.
• Research and find opportunities to utilize SFDC best practices, guidelines to improve system productivity, scaling and monitoring.
• Learn and adapt to Amazon internal builder tools and native AWS technology.
• 3 years of post-internship, hands-on engineering experience on the Force.com platform
• 3 years of experience with Visualforce, Apex and/or SOQL/SOSL
• Bachelor's degree.
• Visualforce, Apex Classes/Controllers, Apex Triggers development experience
• Web services development and or experience with Salesforce API, Metadata and other APIs (REST, SOAP)
• Knowledge of integrations, third-party integration tools and ETL with Salesforce.
• Experience working with technical and business stakeholders from global cross-functional teams.
• Platform Developer II certification is must.
• Understanding of key SFDC design and architectural concept.
• In-depth understanding of capabilities and constraints of SFDC CRM application.
• Understanding of data structures, data modeling and database schema.
• Professional experience in a test-driven and formal QA development environment, including development/staging/production (or similar) deployment cycles.
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment.
• Certified Salesforce.com Platform Developer or equivalent experience.
• Demonstrated success in implementing at least two full life cycle SFDC implementation.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Back to top