- Seattle, WA
Amazon Web Services (AWS) has been leading the world into the cloud computing era since its inception in 2006. The AWS Partner Network (APN) is the vital ecosystem we have created with our tens of thousands of consulting and technology partners, to promote AWS in every industry, every size of company, and every region of the world. APN offerings include validating partner qualifications in distinct areas, lead/opportunity sharing, training and certifications, marketing assistance, funding reimbursement, et al. The AWS Partner Systems team is responsible for external and internal supporting Partner Sales, the APN, and other elements driving the AWS partner ecosystem. We serve three groups of stakeholders: partners who work with us to sell AWS, customers who use AWS, and internal users responsible for driving AWS sales and adoption via partners.
As Salesforce Developer, you'll be a core member of the team supporting all of our partner. While the .com platform will be your strongest focus, you'll be willing and able to learn and support other technologies, as needed. Working closely with others on the product and tech teams, you'll build, test, iterate and deploy changes supporting technical maintenance, ongoing enhancements to existing features, and new functionality such as integrations, portal application modules, or automated business processes. You'll play a leading role in code reviews, guiding junior resources towards better designs and clean, standardized coding.
• Implement core of new functionality, enhancements to existing functionality, and platform maintenance work
• Create and execute test scripts, both automated and manual
• Execute deployments in a safe and documented way, helping to drive improved team deployment processes
• Participate in technical discussions, influencing smart decisions about when to use configuration vs. coding
• Lead iterative feedback sessions, enabling the business to provide input on work in progress
• Troubleshoot escalated support issues - collecting , performing analysis on root cause, and implementing short- and long-term solutions
• Function as tech lead on projects being implemented by external consultants
• Mentor peers via code review and ad hoc assistance
• Learn and adapt to Amazon internal builder tools and native AWS technology
• 5+ years of post-internship, hands-on engineering experience on the Force.com platform
• 5+ years of experience with Visualforce, Apex and/or SOQL/SOSL
• 4-year college degree in computer science or computer engineering; alternate degrees that seem related may be considered; higher amounts of overall work experience may also be considered, in lieu of the 4-year degree
• Deep hands-on technical expertise in building APIs and highly scalable web applications with AWS
• Knowledge of best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operational excellence
• 3+ years of experience in building integrations between systems, developing and calling REST or SOAP APIs
• Graduate degree in relevant area such as computer science, software engineering or information systems
• Scripting experience in Python, Shell/BASH scripting, or other common system maintenance languages.
• Proficiency in related web technologies (HTML/CSS, , frameworks such as , libraries such as jQuery)
• Knowledge of Agile practices, particularly sprint planning and estimation
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Back to top