- Herndon, VA
Amazon Legal is looking for an experienced Salesforce Administrator to build and support Legal Salesforce applications in fast-growing and ever expanding space.
As a member of Amazon Legal Technology, you will play a key role in developing and administrating custom solutions to provide secure communication, storage, and collaboration service across multiple business teams and external users. By partnering with business and working closely with program managers and leadership, you will be building solutions that are highly usable, scalable, and maintainable. You will be responsible for designing solutions, owning the engineering, testing, release, and support of the applications.
The ideal candidate should have a strong Salesforce technical skill set, ability prioritize multiple work streams, communicate well with partners, execute in a fast paced environment, drive towards simple solutions to complex problems, and be eager to learn.
• Manage Salesforce.com CRM including support requests and escalated administrative needs of users by providing prompt and complete resolution to technical challenges and business support issues.
• Hands on configuration of new and existing Salesforce.com features including user management, roles/profiles, Permission Sets, custom objects, new page layouts, custom fields, formula fields, validations, workflows rules, email templates, Process Builder, Flows, Lightning Pages, Custom Metadata Types, Custom Settings, Managed Packages.
• Focus on user efficiencies, solving business/customer issues, invent creative solutions, and ensure data accuracy across the system.
• Partner with global business stakeholders to proactively identify, drive, and build improvements, enhancements, and system customization that solve critical business needs.
• Roadmap development and prioritization in partnership with the business team and stakeholders
• Participate in change management process. Drive communication efforts across relevant stakeholders.
• Evaluating complex business and technical requirements, communicating inherent security risks and solutions to technical and non-technical business owners.
• Develop and train local and global admin resources.
• Bachelor's degree, high standard of education, or compensating work experience.
• 4+ years hands-on experience with Salesforce configuration and change management
• Demonstrated understanding of and experience with Salesforce.com architecture and API
• Ability to design, code, test, debug, and maintain software applications
• Experience with integrations and knowledge of integration patterns
• In-depth understanding of the architecture, capabilities and constraints of the Salesforce application coupled with good understanding of business processes
• Certified Salesforce.com Salesforce Administrator, Sales Cloud Consultant, and Platform App Builder or other equivalent qualification.
• Experience developing in Salesforce technologies such as Apex, Lightning Design and/or Visualforce pages
• Solid understanding of and detailed experience working with enterprise level Salesforce.com instance.
• In-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the Salesforce.com CRM application coupled with good understanding of standard business processes (Marketing, Recruiting, Operations, etc.).
• Strong business analysis and functional understanding, including requirements gathering, creating/deploying solutions to end users.
• Strong problem solving skills and ability to assess a problem and determine an effective course of action with sustainable solution.
• Excellent verbal/written communication skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
• Excellent customer service skills, including strong ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions.
• Experience implementing Salesforce in highly regulated industries.
• Previous experience implementing and configuring Service Cloud, Health Cloud, Pardot, Marketing Cloud, and/or other customer support tools.
• Strong understanding of Agile based development practices and Sprint planning strategies.
• Experience using Salesforce data tools (Data Loader, DemandTools, Eclipse Force.com IDE).
• Experience working on iterative projects, and with deployment strategies/processes (staging environment vs. production).
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Back to top