Sales Operations Manager - eero
- Austin, TX
As the Sales Operations Manager for the eero Order Management team, you will work closely with account managers, finance, and logistics teams to manage eero's retail sales and operational planning processes.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about supporting customers, both end users and retail partners with great attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects at once with strong prioritization skills. This is a cross-functional role where you will work closely with several people across our Sales, Finance, and Manufacturing Operations teams to ensure that our retail partner onboarding, order management, promotion communication, and claims approvals are managed accurately and efficiently.
The ideal candidate is someone who can own these sales processes and the tools that make them work,both from an operational and a technical perspective, and become the subject matter expert for our retail sales program.
Strong communication and reporting skills are a must.
What you'll do:
• Create and manage sales onboarding processes for retail partners and 3rd party distributors
• Communicate promotions to retail partners, as well as price changes
• Work with our Logistics and Supply Chain teams to ensure accurate and efficient order processing
• Approve and enter return authorizations
• Lead onboarding of new retailers
• Be a knowledge and task resource for the company for all things order management and retail sales
• Build new and improve existing sales operations processes and tools
• Help write and maintain documentation for all of eero's order management and sales operations processes
• Troubleshoot systems that support our order management and sales operations
• 2+ years working in an e-commerce or logistics environment focused on order managementand/or sales operations
• Experience with Excel and/or Google Sheets
• Strong organizational and project management skills
• experienced with various logistics, order management, and project management tools
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age
Back to top