Sales Operations Business Partner
Over the past 20 years, Amazon has invented on behalf of the consumer and become the largest internet retailer and marketplace in the world. Amazon is now reinventing on behalf of the business customer and focused on building the largest and most innovative Business-to-Business (B2B) marketplace in the world, and we are recruiting to make this vision a reality.
Amazon Business represents an incredible opportunity to address a vast new market segment and customer base and is an area of high interest for Amazon. We are a new business, building a new team, and behaving like a fast-growing start-up. We are focused on building solutions that enables the B2B customer to find, research, and buy products and services from a vast selection, across multiple devices, marketplaces and regions. Our customers include individual professionals, small businesses, and large institutions such as schools, governments, and corporations (and everything in between). Our B2B customers have different needs than the traditional Amazon customer so we are reinventing everything from how we display our selection, price our products, and provide the right customer experience.
- This position can be located in Boston or Seattle*
We are looking for a talented and experienced Sales Automation Program Manager to drive Sales Automation initiatives for our rapidly growing sales and account management teams. This individual will have a strong understanding of the Business to Business eCommerce market segment with sound analytical and communication skills. As a key member of the Sales Operations team, this role will play a key part in Amazon Business' sales strategy and execution. You will use your extensive experience with data management and reporting, and the ability to manage projects across cross-functional teams to drive improvements in operational efficiency and fuel revenue growth.
Key responsibilities include:
- Salesforce.com administration & configuration for the Amazon Business Sales and Marketing organization
- Partner with internal stakeholders to analyze business needs, document requirements and design and deliver solutions that enable the business to achieve its objectives, improve user experience and drive system adoption
- Identify opportunities for application and process optimization, redesign, or development and work cross-functionally to drive requirements and implementation prioritization
- Perform unit testing, integration testing, and performance testing of application functionality and mitigate issues identified during testing before going live
- Support the creation of technical documentation for Salesforce configuration and related integrations.
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to design and deliver initial and ongoing end user training programs to improve platform adoption and utilization
- Monitor and amend data strategies to support the accurate representation of customer and prospect data and information.
- Work cross-functionally to facilitate communication between areas of Sales Operations (CRM, Training, Business Analysts) to ensure business requirements are scoped into technical requirements
- Work cross-functionally with Finance, Marketing, Product Management and Human Resources on ad hoc projects
- BA/BS required
- 7+ years sales and/or operations experience
- 3+ years Salesforce.com experience
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Extreme attention to detail
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team, on multiple projects.
- Working knowledge of business-to-business sales, procurement processes, and Amazon's B2B tools
- Experience working with senior management in large organizations
Experience in Sales, Marketing and/or Project/Program Management
Experience in sales compensation design
Experience with matrixed, multi-locale/geographic organizations
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top