Sales Lead Generation Representative
- Arlington, VA
At Amazon we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and motivated people. Come help us build our Public Sector team and make history.
The Global Lead Development (GLD) Program Management (PM) team develops data-driven campaigns that are timely, actionable and result in generating revenue. As an analyst you will work on sales-focused research projects and assist with follow-up for inbound and outbound campaigns during peak-lead generation periods.
• Using a variety of tools to conduct primary and secondary research for multiple industries and geographies
• Partnering with GLD PMs to build effective prospecting lists
• Collaborating with marketing and sales operations to build a more comprehensive database in key markets
• Conducting data validation research and fill data gaps and correct inaccuracies in prospect data
• During peak periods, managing incoming leads and conduct discussions with prospects over the phone to identify and qualify opportunities
• Understanding customer pain points, gather technical requirements and correlate business value to customer needs
• Updating and maintaining customer information within SalesForce.com
• Understanding existing and developing technologies as it relates to cloud computing
• Travel within U.S. and abroad is required
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have twelve employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon's culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our team puts a high value on work-life balance. It isn't about how many hours you spend at home or at work; it's about the flow you establish that brings energy to both parts of your life. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. We offer flexibility in working hours and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives.
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we're building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. Our senior members enjoy one-on-one mentoring and thorough, but kind, code reviews. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded engineer and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future
• College/University Degree or equivalent experience
• 1+ years of experience with market research or project management experience
• 1+ years of experience in IT prospecting or sales
• 1+ years of experience using a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool
• 1+ years of experience using the Microsoft Office Suite
• Able to work in a diverse team
• Technically capable of utilizing multiple research tools and systems (databases, applications and research sites)
• Experience partnering with geographically dispersed teams
• Target orientated, ambitious, creative, customer focused
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Self-starter with highly developed interpersonal skills and organizational skills, decisive and result oriented who is prepared to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's leadership principles requirements for this role
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's functional/technical depth and complexity
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Back to top