- Bengaluru, India
Job Description -Amazon IN Distribution
Are you customer obsessed, flexible, smart and analytical, strategic yet execution focused and passionate about e-commerce? Are you an experienced, entrepreneurial leader with a strong work ethic? If yes, this opportunity will appeal to you.
The vision of Amazon IN Distribution is to be the preferred supplier of FMCG products for kiranas by using technology to help them earn more profits. As a Sales Executive with IN Distribution, you will have the exciting opportunity to help shape and deliver on a sales and distribution strategy that will change the way distribution happens in India. You will be the face of the business for our customers (kiranas) and partners (distributors) and at the forefront converting strategy to on-ground execution plans. This position will have to manage the sales and distribution operations for a large portfolio of products and deliver on the customer and partner experience metrics for the business.
Working in a dynamic sales environment, you will be responsible for on boarding and soliciting sales from business customers across different geographies. Your responsibilities will include establishing business relationships with distribution partners and key accounts and drive the day-to-day interactions in order to build long-term business opportunity. The ideal candidate will possess a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product and eCommerce challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions to partners and business customers of all sizes.
To be successful in this role you will have superior communication, sales execution skills. This role provides opportunities to develop original ideas, approaches and solutions in a competitive and ever changing business climate.
• Lead, Monitor, Motivate and drive performance of PSR team by leverage sales tools and programs as designed by the company
• Coach PSR s on the Sales & PSR app and drive desired productivity levels
• Implement structured training interventions as per agreed calendar to continuously upskill his PSR team
• Recruit desired numbers of PSR of targeted profiles within specific timelines
• Set goals and metrics of measurement for Self and team in line with organizational priorities and ensure cascade of company objectives within the team and with Service partners
• Identify Learning and Development opportunity areas for the team and lead the implementation of the Sales Training Program developed by Sales Trainer
• Manage Sales count of 3P resources for the year
• Conduct Period meetings as per agreed norms to monitor performance levels across Service partner, PSR team and other stakeholders
• Ensure efficient backend administration by way of timely claim submissions, expense statements, account reconciliations etc. for service partner
• Handle Trade Promos, Annual Budgeting (Sales Budget), Customer Complaint Handling, and Market Returns.
• Experience in managing channel sales and distribution for FMCG segment (preferably for Tier 1 brands like HUL, P&G, Nestle, etc.) required.
• Deep understanding of and passion for Retail and B2B required.
• Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
• Bachelor's degree required,
• Basic proficiency MS Excel and MS Word.
• Fluency in Kannada is a huge plus
• At least 1-3 years of experience
• MBA is preferred.
• Deep understanding of the Retail and Corporate sales in India with prior interactions with Business customers and distributors is desirable.
Back to top