RME New Site Design Program Manager
- United States
The New Site Design for Maintainability (NSDM) program started in June, 2019 and resides in the NA Reliability and Maintenance Engineering (RME) team. The long term goal of this program is to design buildings with safe, efficient and compliant maintenance access for RME technicians. This role provides a real opportunity to develop solutions for complex challenges in a business that is constantly adopting new technology. As a program manager, you will own evaluation of site-level designs for maintainability as well as collaborate across business units to apply learnings or processes. You will work with a high degree of independence and take responsibility for achieving business objectives. You'll help turn ideas into initiatives that will impact the safety and efficiencies of field technicians.
Key Job Responsibilities:
• Work upstream to ensure that the right stakeholders are included in the right phases of building design process; build scalable framework to support this engagement.
• Build maintenance-focused specifications; ensure they are adopted by vendors and design partners.
• Continuously improve based on lessons learned: visit or partner with recently launched sites to document opportunities; incorporate into designs and specifications.
• Influence internal and external partners through clear, data-driven communications
• Collect and championing field technician feedback
• Optimize cross-team processes that improve organizational-level efficiencies
• Navigate ambiguity
• Travel up to 35%
• Bachelor's Degree
• 5+ years of experience in program or product management in operating environment
• Master's Degree or Master's in Business Administration (MBA)
• 7+ years' experience in program or product management
• Experience earning trust across collaborative team
• Experience owning program from concept through execution
• Experience working independently with 4+ team(s) to successfully manage difficult, cross-functional projects (from inception to completion)
• Experience transforming raw thoughts into clear, consistent, accurate communication or process documentation
• Familiarity with Automation Engineering, Autocad
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
P ursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
The pay range for this position in Colorado is $96,700-$160,000/yr; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Amazon's internal or external careers site.
Back to top