Risk Manager, Manager, Catalog Trust
- San Diego, CA
About the team
Customer Trust & Partner Support (CTPS) is responsible for creating a trustworthy shopping experience across Amazon stores worldwide by protecting customers, brands, selling partners and Amazon from fraud, counterfeit, and abuse as well as empowering, providing worldclass support, and building loyalty with Amazon's millions of selling partners. We value individual expression, respect different opinions, and work together to create a culture where each of us is able to contribute fully. Our unique backgrounds and perspectives strengthen our ability to achieve Amazon's mission of being Earth's most customer-centric company.
The Selling Partner Trust, Abuse, Risk and Reviews (STAR) focuses on building and maintaining selling partner trust, preventing multiple forms of seller and vendor abuse, and reinforcing customer trust in our store. STAR addresses risk from Selling Partner accounts across three areas. The STAR team enforces Amazon's selling and listing policies regardless of whether they are acting alone, or in collusion with other parties. The team also creates a trustworthy selling experience to ensure that Selling Partners perceive Amazon as the safest and most effective store in which to sell their products worldwide. Finally, STAR partners with all CTPS teams to audit and ensure accuracy in our enforcement actions.
About the role
We're looking for leaders who are passionate about providing exceptional products, think globally, and have the ability to innovative on behalf of Amazon and its Customers, are you that person?
• Identifying, driving and tracking initiatives that improve the customer experience.
• Conducting analysis to isolate issues, developing solutions based on changing business priorities.
• Interacting with stakeholder teams to define and deliver solutions and establish standard processes.
• Working with science and engineering team to build the solution to mitigate to tackle ongoing issues.
• Build stand processes to automate to improve the team's overall efficiency.
• Minimum 5 years of experience working in relevant industries such as law, customer service, investigations, project management, etc.
• Minimum 5 years of experience managing a team and experience in managing other
• Bachelor's degree.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills - able to write, clearly and succinctly including investigation reports and for senior leadership and executive audiences
• Strong critical thinker with the vision to work both tactically and strategically.
• Proven analytical thinking with a natural tendency to use data in decision-making and prioritization.
• Excellent cross group collaboration skills.
• Proficient using SQL, QuickSight, SharePoint
• Experience in risk prevention, authentication, identity management
• Ability to work independently and demonstrate sound judgment in ambiguous situations.
• Ability to define program strategy, delivering independently with limited guidance.
• Experience with working backwards from business goals or output metrics.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Back to top