- Windhof, Luxembourg
Amazon has built a reputation for excellence with recent examples of being named the #1 most trusted company for customers. To deliver on this reputation for trust the Selling Partner Abuse team is tasked with identifying and preventing abuse for our customers and brand owners worldwide. Our growth requires leaders who move fast, have an entrepreneurial spirit to create new solutions, have an unrelenting tenacity to get things done, and are capable of breaking down and solving complex problems.
The Selling Partner Abuse team designs and implements policies, tools and technology innovations to protect customers. Our team is looking for leaders to take ownership of these various areas and deliver on critical and high visibility escalations. We are looking for a Risk Manager to manage critical and high impact global events and escalations. The ideal candidate should be passionate about helping us ensure that customers may make great purchase decisions and that brand owners and sellers using Amazon are successful listing and selling their products. Your decisions are not only fundamental to helping protect customers and sellers but will help maintain the health of the Amazon catalog and product listings ecosystem.
- Support teams in responding to, investigating, managing and resolving incidents and escalations around product authenticity (counterfeit, trademark, copyright) and safety issues.
- Take role in drafting and presenting deep-dive documents, including responses to executives and Correction of Errors (COE) reports.
- Analyze existing policy and process gaps, and develop solutions to close them.
- Own and/or manage projects designed to improve operational and process efficiency. This will include accessing and analyzing data and working extensively with external teams.
- Closely monitor media and global events to anticipate and mitigate potential risks. Be comfortable using data to analyze trends, predict and fix problems before they happen.
- Use high-level judgment to own our enforcement decisions.
- Flexible to work on case triaging and escalation handling
- Bachelor's degree
- Most investigations will be in English, however language skills in one additional language is a must, preferably: Turkish or French
- minimum 4yrs Experience working in fraud or compliance organizations
- High level of integrity and discretion to handle confidential information
- Strong enthusiasm to provide superb customer service to executive leadership and other key stakeholders
- Demonstrated analytical and quantitative skills to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases
- Demonstrated written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability as a critical thinker with the vision to work both tactically and strategically
- Demonstrated experience working with cross departmental teams with proven collaboration skills
Did you know that Amazon is offering various jobs in part-time? If you want to apply, please filter for "part-time" in the job type search section on amazon.jobs.
We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success and we make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
Back to top