The Global Consumer Insights team at Amazon Studios is seeking an experienced survey programmer to assist in the day to day operations of the internal consumer insights panel. This role will be responsible for managing survey programming, project timelines, data delivery and recruitment of the Amazon Preview Panel Program, globally. The ideal candidate will have a passion for technology, consumer research, and entertainment.
• Provide custom programming support for web-based surveys to Consumer Research team at Amazon Studios
• monitoring participation rates; preparing assets and file conversions; quality control; data cleaning (weighting, cross-tabbing, applying statistical significance, and table creations); and incentive management
• Manage troubleshooting for logics and programming issues in survey setup
• Manage shifting research priorities and timelines for Amazon Preview Panel
• Assist in strategizing and planning member recruitment, engagement communication and survey activity
• Act as liaison between the Consumer Insights team and external research and localization vendors
• Identify innovation opportunities with internal processes and data tools related to the Amazon Preview Panel Program
• Assist in the development tools and processes for internal use
• Assist in writing loglines for new concepts. Custom training will be provided.
• Experience building, executing and scaling cross-functional marketing programs from concept to completion
• 4+ years of professional non-internship marketing experience
• Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
• Experience using Microsoft Excel to manipulate and analyze data
• 1 year experience with customer service related jobs
• 1 year experience managing multiple projects with varying and changing priorities, as well as tight timelines
• Knowledge around type of browsers and different compatibilities
• Proficient with Microsoft Office
• Proficient with analytical and data visualization software a plus (Excel, SPSS, Tableau, Vision Critical Sparq, etc.)
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.