Amazon Web Services (AWS) is seeking a Regional Senior Account Manager for Public Sector.
Would you like to create business strategies, increase awareness and fuel adoption of AWS? Do you have the business savvy, Public Sector sales experience and the technical background necessary to help further establish AWS as a leading cloud platform provider within this high growth market?
As Regional Senior Account Manager for Public Sector, you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of an emerging technology. Your responsibilities will include driving revenue, adoption, and market awareness in the Public Sector market segment. You will work with your Sales Manager to determine the most effective go-to-market strategies, set account priorities, elaborate territory plans and execute the Sales motion.
The ideal candidate will possess both a sales/account management and technical bacround that enables them to drive an engagement at the executive level as well as with software developers and IT architects.
You will be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan and consistently deliver results.
The ideal candidate will possess a strong sales background that enables them to engage at the CXO level.
The 8 core responsibilities of the Job
- Help to drive business growth and expansion in Public Sector (State and Local Governments, Education and Research, Healthcare, Social Welfare and State and Local Governments)
- Suggest and execute against a territory plan.
- Manage numerous Customer accounts concurrently & long-term.
- Articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services.
- Accelerate customer cloud adoption.
- Work with partners team to extend reach & drive adoption.
- Ensure customer satisfaction with quality assessment #
- Work hard. Have fun. Make History.
How is the Public Sector team structured ?
The Public Sector team in France is divided into 6 business verticals. We look after State Owned Companies, Central Government, Local Government, Healthcare, Education and NonProfit Organizations.
The team work closely with Solution Architects and Sales Specialist. They also benefit from the support of our Partner team, Professional Services team, Capture & Proposal manager, Public Policy, Legal & Marketing.
What specific support will you receive ?
When joining the team, you will embark in a 3 months training period that will give you the time and opportunity to learn about AWS Platform, our peculiar ways, our ecosystem, meet your fellow Amazonians and participate to shadow meetings to accelerate your ramp up.
Why is the role exciting ?
It's Day 1 for the digital transformation of Public Sector in France. Joining the team now is a great opportunity to make history by helping customers create the solutions of tomorrow and have an impact on citizens. Our team is growing at a fast pace, we have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we're building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. Our senior members enjoy one-on-one mentoring. We care about career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member to take on more complex tasks in the future.
• Track record closing sales opportunities in a mix of account sizes and at volume
• Pipeline generation, quotas and metric goal
• Guide team members on how to manage key executive relationships, prospecting techniques, pipeline and territory management
• Drive sales campaign, program execution
• Help develop strategic territory plans, set goals and quotas
• Accelerate customer adoption and customer satisfaction, work strategically with partners to extend reach
• Collaborate with Sales Manager, Channel, Marketing, Business Development, Solution Architects etc. functions on key initiatives
• Conduct periodic reviews of business including call activity, lead follow up, pipeline reviews, prospecting and performance for each individual; analyses wins and losses
• Present regular, accurate reports for executive management for review
• MBA qualification
• Strong sales background in France in social welfare or healthcare fro example
• A technical background in engineering, computer science
• SaaS/Cloud experience
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy/eu ) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.