Regional Recruitment Operations Manager - UK Travel Required
- Flexible / Remote
This role can be based at any of our Customer Fulfilment sites, or at one of our CORP offices - UK travel required
At Amazon we believe that every day is still day one.
A day to take a first step. A day to look forwards to new challenges. And today is that day for you. It's your day to be part of something great. A day to make your ideas come to life. And your day to join a company that redefines itself every day. That's the energy and passion behind Amazon. At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright and driven people. Amazon is one of the most recognizable brand names in the world and we distribute millions of products each year to our loyal customers.
As a Regional Recruitment Operations Manager in UK Customer Fulfilment, you will develop an effective attraction strategy for Amazon's hourly paid warehouse associate roles across several sites throughout the UK. You will form an integral part of the Workforce Staffing UK leadership team, managing and developing a team of locally based recruitment professionals and their direct reports.
In addition to operational management of high volume and fast paced recruitment, you will lead regional and UK wide staffing initiatives, tackling complex problems that affect customers, working to resolve them with innovative solutions. This role presents a genuine opportunity to innovate and make your mark ensuring service excellence whilst continuously improving our processes.
• Develop resourcing and labour market strategies for existing and new locations
• Lead the implementation of direct hire by Amazon in dedicated locations
• Understand and influence labour planning requirements
• Developing a culture of continuous improvement within resource management processes on site and in the wider network, driving the use of best practice
• Take the lead on the roll-out of initiations across the region and UK network
• Review and establish causes for unfavourable trends in the metrics and provide and implement root cause analysis and solutions
• Ensure compliance with UK and EU legislation
• Recruit, develop and manage local onsite Recruitment teams
This role can be based at any UK Fulfilment Centre with frequent travel required
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent post-secondary degree
• Demonstrable leadership in a fast paced, data driven operational environment
• Knowledge and understanding of best practice recruitment or similar operational processes
• Experience in the development and management of a geographically dispersed team
• Able to travel UK wide, as appropriate
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
• Strong stakeholder management with a proven ability to consult and influence others
• Previous recruitment experience overseeing either agency and/or direct hire sourcing models in a high volume environment
• Comfortable working at scale in a large organisation
Back to top