Regional Marketing Manager - Northeast/Mid-Atlantic
- Cambridge, MA
At Amazon we are building a world class last mile operation, significantly complimented by Amazon Flex. Amazon Flex works directly with independent contractors - called delivery partners - to make deliveries to our customers. With Amazon Flex, individuals can now be their own boss delivering Amazon packages. Amazon Flex is powered by a mobile app that works in concert with our advanced systems that allows delivery partners to on-board, schedule delivery times, guide them through their deliveries with in-app mapping and navigation, and more. The approach and technology are nothing short of disruptive, and promise to challenge traditional approaches, and change the way the industry operates.
We are looking for a Northeast/Mid-Atlantic Regional Marketing Manager to own the strategic management of our Delivery Partner populations in the Northeast/Mid-Atlantic region. This includes deeply understanding the composition of Delivery Partners in Amazon Flex cities in the Northeast/Mid-Atlantic, creating targeted marketing strategies to acquire new Delivery Partners and engage our existing Delivery Partners, and executing regional marketing communications and events. This position is remote, and will include travel within the Northeast/Mid-Atlantic.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Manage key performance indicators for your region, including acquisition and engagement metrics for Delivery Partner populations
• Work with Amazon Flex Marketing to understand national marketing plans and tailor them for your region
• Execute regional marketing strategies for acquisition, including managing local marketing campaigns
• Execute regional marketing strategies for engagement, including regional events
• Test and learn in your region and propose new concepts for national rollout
• Act as the primary point of contact for outbound communications within your region, for all events that may impact local Delivery Partners
• Monitor Delivery Partner sentiment in your region and act as the expert on their needs, including communicating back to corporate team in Seattle
For employees based in Colorado, this position starts at $75.200 annually. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered.
• BA/BS in business, marketing, or related field
• 3+ years of experience working in a business or marketing function
• Able to travel at least 25% of the time
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and autonomously
• Demonstrated track record in crafting compelling positioning and marketing content
• Ability to easily transition from high level strategic thinking to creative and detailed execution
• Superior oral and written communication skills
*This person can sit remotely in the North East/Mid-Atlantic region.
Back to top