Do you have a passion for candidates? Do you have experience delivering outcomes by developing and executing strategic marketing plans? Do you want to work in a fast-paced, action packed organization with an opportunity to help grow at an unparalleled scale and pace? Delivering on Amazon's high bar for customer obsession takes hundreds of thousands of hourly Operations team members. Amazon Global Workforce Staffing (WFS) generates demand for Amazon hourly job opportunities, and converts that interest into new hires to fulfill Amazon's customer promise. If you are a seasoned marketer with a passion for helping thousands of people find great jobs, this is the role for you.
The WFS Associate Attraction team is looking for a seasoned marketing leader to join our team. This team creates successful marketing strategies to generate applications and deliver short-term results while optimizing performance over time against a clear set of performance goals. This role will lead a team of individuals who are responsible for the development and execution of regional marketing strategies, including candidate persona development and leveraging demand generation tactics to effectively and efficiently attract hourly candidates.
As a Recruitment Marketing leader, you will partner with leaders, clients, customers and business partners to drive strategic research and data-driven candidate attraction actions. To be successful in this role you will need to both see the big picture and be able to execute rapidly.
The Recruitment Marketing leader will partner cross-functionally and offer marketing guidance around:
• Local brand strategy: utilize marketing savvy to articulate differentiated employment positioning, leveraging brand guidelines and value propositions to tailor campaigns for local markets
• Channels: use data to rigorously assess channel effectiveness, prioritize based on business requirements, and develop an effective marketing mix to achieve application goals
• Candidate experience: Be the evangelist for the candidate experience in owned markets, working to continuously improve the candidate journey
Preferred location is Nashville, but remote work from Eastern US may be an option.
• Bachelor's degree in an applicable discipline such as Business, Marketing or Human Resources
• 5+ years of experience directly managing teams
• 7+ years of experience in high volume hiring sourcing/marketing or B2C acquisition marketing
• Advanced degree (MBA or other applicable advanced degree)
• 5+ years of experience in employment brand marketing
• High volume hiring sourcing/marketing or B2C acquisition marketing in local markets
• Proven track of record of building, managing and optimizing large-scale multi-channel marketing and sourcing campaigns
• Deep analytical abilities, specifically with respect to campaign performance and experiment design and analysis
• Ability to partner cross-functionally and work with a wide range of stakeholders
• Excellent oral and written communication skills and an ability to influence others
• Able to consistently nail details, driving process and managing to goals
• A love of solving hard problems
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
For employees based in Colorado, the pay range for this position starts at $115,600-160,000/yr. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. For more information regarding Amazon benefits, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/benefits. Applicants should apply via Amazon's internal or external careers site.