- Cairo, Egypt
The role of Recruitment Manager is to support the resourcing strategy of multiple CS locations in the ME throughout the year and during the critical peak period. The Hiring Manager will take full responsibility for all operational resourcing activities across Egypt, Dubai and Jordan including leading local teams, mentoring them and building stakeholder relationship.
You will report into the Recruitment Head of India & Middle East. You will be directly responsible for a team of recruiters, to motivate them to do their best. It will be down to you to plan and resource everything effectively to deliver for the peak hiring season and other periods of the year. You will drive numbers along with complexity of other recruitment metrics.
You will take part in site and regional initiatives; you will tackle complex problems that affect customers and work to resolve them with innovative solutions. You will be given a real opportunity to shape your area with ideas that could be rolled out across the Amazon CS network. Whatever you focus on, it will be aimed at ensuring service excellence whilst continuously improving our processes.
You will participate in APAC level global projects, which are aimed at improving customer and candidate experience.
• Ensuring an effective attraction strategy is in place working with both agency partners and the local community.
• Developing a culture of continuous improvement within resource management practices on site and in the wider network
• Working in partnership with operational stakeholders to map the critical role requirements for the year. Once planned, work with operations, workflow, HR and L&D colleagues to ensure a structured recruitment, selection and training process are in place to successfully deliver the plan
• Responsible for roll-out of initiatives into the Region
• Responsible for capturing and reporting on metrics for the Region
• Support operational planning by managing the roster management process for the site, ensuring that HRBPs, Operational Managers and Finance are aware of their roles within the process
• Work with staffing agencies to develop robust and tested contingency plans for a number of eventualities including severe weather and short notice volume increases to the site
• Ensure compliance with ME legislation including the relevant eligibility checking processes
• Monitor and ensure each staffing agency meets agreed service level agreements through appropriate auditing of processes and quality management, escalating any issues appropriately. This includes the sharing of information pertinent to the safety and well-being of associates
• Establish and help to maintain agency working relationships across all parties
• Be responsible for production of metrics relating to associate resource
• Review and establish causes for unfavorable trends in the metrics and provide and implement root cause analysis and solutions
• Provide focus and direction to recruiters and recruiting coordinators.
• Ensure that staffing agencies are effectively addressing Employee Relations issues in line with Amazon's positive associate experience approach
• Clearly articulate and facilitate the release and transfer process for temporary associates
• Ensure that Agency Managers are trained in a timely fashion to support improving the associate experience.
The successful candidate will have:
• Bachelor's degree, ideally in HR, industrial relations, or related field. Post-Graduation degree in HR is preferred.
• Direct recruitment experience at an operational and management level, with the potential to develop their career into other key HR leadership roles.
• 15+ years of experience in HR along with key experience in recruitment at leadership level
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Strong people management skills.
• The ability to manage detail, establish root cause and be able to extract and analyze data.
• The ability to demonstrate effective problem-solving and analytical capability.
• Thrive on change, inclined to operate with flexibility
The successful candidate will be/have:
• A sincere bias for action and passion about achieving results and process improvement.
• An innovative business and recruitment thought leader with strong analytical acumen.
• An enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment.
• Comfortable with high volume workload.
• Strong solutions focus and be comfortable working in an environment, which demands strong results.
Back to top