- Berlin, Germany
At Amazon, we're working to be the most Customer-centric company on earth. One customer experience that we are constantly looking to take to a new level is how we fulfil and deliver orders. Our goal is to exceed the expectations of all our customers by ensuring that their orders, no matter how large or small are delivered where and when they need them, as quickly, accurately, and cost effectively as possible. To meet this goal, Amazon is continually striving to innovate and provide best in class service levels through the introduction of pioneering new products and services in the last mile delivery space. Come build the future with us!
Our DSP Recruiting Coordinator (RC) works closely with a team of business development managers in charge of recruiting Delivery Service Partners (DSPs) as part of a new growth program. The program gives entrepreneurs an opportunity to develop a successful package delivery business with low startup costs and access to Amazon's technology and logistics experience.
The RC is an integral partner in managing recruiting activities and building DSP relationships, possess great communication skills, has the ability to shift gears at a moment's notice and enjoys the challenges of helping to build a great organization of talented individuals. This is an amazing opportunity for someone looking to broaden their experience and work in a top recruiting organization.
• Scheduling interviews and experience days working directly with DSP candidates and business development managers
• Providing follow-up correspondence to candidates on recruiting status via phone and email
• Tracking recruiting activities and providing candidate status in a weekly report
• Coordinating the post-interview debrief meetings and providing debrief materials
• Identifying opportunities for improving candidate experience and scheduling efficiency
• Assisting in the coordination of other recruiting activities and events as needed
• 1+ years of recruiting coordinator or coordination experience
• Experience with MS Word, Excel and Power Point
• Bachelor's degree required
• Customer focus, attention to detail and organization skills
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Ability to work in a fast paced, quickly changing environment
Back to top