This position requires fluent Japanese skills especially in writing and business level English for internal communication.
Mid-career recruiting team working for Amazon Logistics (AMZL) is looking for experienced marketing specialist who has a passion for creating successful marketing strategies to generate applications, and deliver short-term results while optimizing performance over time against a clear set of performance goals.
This person will works closely with a team of recruiters and recruiting coordinators in a fast-paced recruiting organization. The role requires to work with business leaders, build relationship with multiple stakeholders across teams including but not limited to PR, Branding and Legal.
In this role you'll develop and manage multimedia content including video, social media, digital, mobile, print and more to attract the right candidates to Amazon.
Key responsibilities include:
- Localization of our careers website along with a strategy to help teams across Amazon create their own footprint on the site while staying consistent with Amazon culture and leadership principles.
- Development of social media as both a brand strategy and candidate generation tool by partnering with social media experts on the Amazon business side to drive engagement strategies and metrics.
- Improving our candidate experience and helping us work toward our vision of creating the same type of experience we provide to our retail customers.
- Leverage our Employee Value Proposition (EVP) to create flexible, targeted marketing messaging by while still staying true to Amazon culture.
- Help our recruiters by increase direct applications.
- HR Department: https://www.amazon.co.jp/b?node=5637340051
- Project Management role: https://www.amazon.co.jp/b?node=5609904051
- Meguro HQ: https://www.amazon.co.jp/b?node=5589794051
Please check the website below for measures to eliminate unwanted second-hand smoking in each facility:
https://www.amazon.jobs/en/landing_pages/passivesmoking (Japanese only)
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, visit https://www.amazon.jobs/disability/jp
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a related field (marketing, business, communications, etc.)
• 3+ years of experience in content management
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; must be able to write compelling copy in Japanese and communicate in English
• Advanced degree (MBA or other applicable advanced degree)
• Experience with video storytelling
• Experience writing, editing and managing a library of written and multimedia content
• Experience producing a diverse range of materials such as white papers, newsletters, presentations, educational materials, tutorials, scripts, blogs, and wikis.
• Excited about working in a diverse group and contributing to an inclusive culture.
*Detailed condition of the salary will be notified individually prior to the 1st interview.
Hear directly from employees about what it's like to work at Amazon.