- Santa Ana, Costa Rica
At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. We are looking for a Recruiting Manager to provide the overall management and direct leadership to a team of talented Recruiters in charge of Consumer Business Units based in San Jose, CR. The Recruiting Manager will partner with the business teams to focus on both strategy and execution of meeting increasing hiring goals while focusing on developing the team. Bring your recruiting industry expertise, passion for client service and commitment to viable talent strategy to Amazon, where you will be empowered to deliver world-class innovation and solutions and given the opportunity to grow partner relationships. The candidate should have strong client management and people development skills. This manager will work closely with hiring managers and leadership team to advise for talent and market insights in Costa Rica.
- Build hiring plans based on demand & capacity across several businesses to meet increasing hiring needs for both HVH (high volume hiring) and specialized positions.
- Lead initiatives within the team to proactively build diverse candidate pools while leveraging all available talent channels.
- Work closely with business leaders to influence and deliver quality assessment and high touch candidate experience through all aspects of the recruitment funnel by educating and advocating for Amazon best practices.
- Inform global teams on sourcing best practices and to help those team deliver the right results for the business to achieve their talent demand goals each year.
- Partner with key stakeholders (Business Leaders, Hiring Managers, HR Business Partners and Finance Partners) to determine future talent needs and set and drive enabling sourcing strategies; this requires a deep understanding through extensive market research of the channels where we can find the best, diverse talent who fit our technical and cultural demands.
- Build, engage, manage and develop a team of high-performing staff in an extremely fast-paced and ambiguous environment.
- Set team performance goals and metrics, timelines and a formal tracking process to measure and manage progress.
- Develop and execute to plans to identify and drive productivity improvements that enable the team to deliver to hiring goals without having to scale deployed resources at a rate faster than the business is growing.
- Periodically lead and/or participate in cross-business/cross-company special projects and initiatives related to talent acquisition.
- 6+ years of recruitment/HR experience in a Corporate in-house or Staffing environment.
- 2+ years experience managing and coaching a recruiting team of direct reports.
- Experience working with recruiting tools and systems, including resume databases, internet sourcing tools, and spreadsheets.
- Track record of success in owning and executing the strategy to identify and attract talent for immediate business needs, as well as for critical long-term talent pipelines.
- Experience working with high volume hiring and specialized jobs along with coaching a recruiting team to deliver results across all channels.
- Experience creating, measuring and scaling workflow between candidates, hiring managers and the recruiting team.
- Demonstrated business acumen, and experience working with large, complex organizations during periods of growth and change.
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication, as well as influencing skills.
- Experience with developing and managing recruiting reports, dashboards, and metrics. Establish and track metrics to measure the performance of the recruiting team, hiring managers and interviewers.
- Effective organizational, communication, leadership and client service skills.
- Analytical skills demonstrated by tracking metrics and translating into business narratives.
- Deliver against ambitious hiring plan spread among a high variety of internal customers.
- Build strong working relationships with leaders across organization over time through advising for strategic hiring plans.
- Partner to define overall team and performance goals across the team; Create innovative programs, events and campaigns to help hire the best talent in the competitive technology sector.
**PLEASE SUBMIT RESUME IN THE ENGLISH WRITTEN LANGUAGE.
Back to top