At Amazon.com, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Cloud Computing is revolutionizing Information Technology. Since early 2006, Amazon Web Services (AWS) has provided companies of all sizes with an infrastructure web services platform in the cloud. With AWS customers can requisition compute power, storage, and other services–gaining access to a suite of elastic IT infrastructure services as their business demands them. Customers pay only for what they use, with no up-front expenses or long-term commitments, making AWS the most cost-effective, flexible way to deliver their applications to their customers and clients. AWS is the leader in the global IaaS cloud computing space and is continually growing.
Would you like to be a central part of a recruiting team that is responsible for fueling the rapid growth of AWS globally? Are you a builder? Do you thrive in high growth ambiguous environments?
The Amazon Web Services (AWS) Recruiting team is seeking a talented, customer-focused recruiting coordinator to join our global recruiting organization supporting AWS.
- Schedule interviews and phone screens working directly with candidates and hiring managers.
- Arrange travel for visiting candidates.
- Update candidate records and job postings in recruiting systems and confirm new hires.
- Provide follow-up correspondence to candidates on recruiting status via phone and email.
- Track recruiting activities and provide weekly reporting on candidate status.
- Coordinate post-interview debrief meetings and provide debrief materials.
- Identify opportunities to improve candidate experience and scheduling efficiency.
- Assist in the coordination of other recruiting activities as needed.
- 1+ years of recruiting coordinator or HR experience.
- Experience with MS Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Superb customer focus, attention to detail and organization skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, quickly changing environment.
- Strong commitment to continuous improvement.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top