At Amazon we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright and driven people. We need a Sourcing Recruiter to search and find the best and brightest people from around the world.
In this role you will be part of a team that focuses on active and passive outreach to candidates through channels including conferences, referrals, and job postings. You will leverage partnerships with a team of recruiters, business leaders, and school career centers to engage candidates.
You must be able to plan and prioritize against customer targets, manage candidates against tight timelines and use metrics to show results. You must thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment, roll up your sleeves, have fun and get the job done. You will draw on extensive knowledge of Talent Acquisition and functional areas of the business, forging dynamic relationships with recruiters, business leaders, hiring managers and career centers.
You have a reputation for being exceptional at understanding complex processes, project management, possess strong verbal and written communication skills, demonstrate push back and a sense of urgency and understand the value of providing amazing customer service.
- Conduct initial reach out to candidates
- Manage and track newly sourced candidates
- Conduct student and career center calls and presentations on behalf of Amazon
- Review and screen resumes and applications
- Identify opportunities for improving candidate experience
- Develop sourcing strategies, plans and pipelines in order to capitalize on candidates from non-targeted schools and diversity events.
- Manage the sourcing flow of candidates from multiple sources using data to drive decision making
- Work with other MBA team members (recruiters and coordinators) and business leaders to effectively attract and educate new candidates
- Recommend and implement ideas and strategies related to the sourcing and engagement of candidates that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing any new processes and fine tuning standard processes for recruiting that fits within Amazon's mission to deliver the highest quality results to the customer.
- Some travel required for this position, estimated at 5-10%, concentrated during on campus interview season
3+ years of professional work experience
Strong attention to detail and understanding of processes, comfortable using data and metrics to drive decisions
Strong client focus and commitment to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships with customers and candidates, and develop creative approaches to delivering on objectives
Strong communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills.
Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision.
Strong consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a team leader and member
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top