Recruiter, AWS Special Projects
Amazon Web Services (www.amazon.com/aws) provides innovative and cutting edge cloud solutions to a number of customers around the globe. Amazon Web Services is the leader in cloud computing, we offer a complete set of infrastructure and application services that enable you to run virtually everything in the cloud: from websites and mobile apps, to big data projects and enterprise applications. Today, hundreds of thousands of customers of all sizes take advantage of these services in nearly every industry, including healthcare, media, financial services, insurance, internet, real estate, retail, education and the public sector. Overall AWS Amazon Web Services (AWS) builds and operates some of the largest internet infrastructures on the planet.
The AWS talent acquisition team is looking for a recruiter to perform specialized hiring for a new start up project in AWS. This role will be responsible for partnering with senior level hiring leaders to find and assess talent for the team.
The Recruiter will take the lead in the execution of candidate experience in these nascent, high growth markets to support AWS's unprecedented growth. This is a chance to join a startup team that has wide scope to impact niche hiring in a wildly exciting space! Recruiters utilize a range of skills to find the best talent for AWS. More specifically, he/she will manage candidate generation, engagement and assessment. The ideal candidate will have experience working with passive candidates in very specialized vertical and enjoy building relationships with the brightest minds on the planet!
- 5+ years of corporate and or search firm progressive recruiting experience including sourcing and full life cycle recruiting.
- Experience building and utilizing a variety of sourcing plans and tools, including proactive phone and internet research.
- CTS/ATS experience with sourcing, tracking and managing candidates
- MS Office - including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of experience in recruiting, ideally with specific experience in hiring Sr. Engineering talent.
- Strong commitment to continuous improvement.
- Ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships.
- Ability to continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to sourcing and delivering candidates.
- Strong communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills.
- Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management.
- CTS/ATS experience with sourcing, tracking and managing candidate.
- Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision.
- Strong consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a team leader and member.
- Possession of strong analytic skills with ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team.
- Experience recruiting in a highly competitive environment.
- A background in technical recruiting is a plus.
- Prior Amazon experience.
- Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success.
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top