Reconciliation Program Manager - Amazon Fuse
- Taipei, Taiwan
The Amazon Mobile Business Development (MBD) team creates convenience for our customers to experience Amazon services wherever they are by acquiring partner distribution for Amazon Subscriptions (e.g., Prime, Prime Video, Amazon Music Unlimited) and Amazon mobile applications (e.g., Shopping, Video, Music, Kindle, Photo-Cloud Drive, Audible, and IMDB) through mobile operators and OEMs. We are in growth mode, currently expanding our distribution footprint launching our service offerings with partners across the globe and need strong team members to help us achieve our goals.
Our team is looking for a customer-obsessed Program Manager with a strong track-record of delivering results and project management experience to support our Billing Reconciliation Program which involves resolving data discrepancies spread across multiple distinct/standalone systems. To achieve this goal, the program manager will engage with internal and external stakeholders to explore all the elements of these discrepancies, identify the root-cause, and implement solutions to correct the discrepancies, bringing all the systems to a defect-free state. The program manager will also develop mechanisms to reduce the number of defects and scale this program across our business.
The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ambiguous and demanding work environment is critical to success in this role. Candidates are expected to have sufficient finance and billing operations experience to assess issues and requirements; and strong program management skill to help the team identify and incorporate solutions into the systems or tools that our team uses to support the business. Excellent communication and organizational skills are required along with the ability to anticipate, identify, and communicate risks to accounting, finance, tax, legal, business and leadership. Successful candidates for this position must have a proven record of delivering results through strong program management skills, creative problem solving skills, financial process and system knowledge, and a passion for customer experience.
• Engage with Amazon MBD partners to pro-actively identify systemic discrepancies and determine their root-causes
• Lead meetings with internal/external stakeholders regarding variety of operational/product issues
• Solve reconciliation projects by diving-deep into the data and implementing solutions to resolve defects
• Develop strategic programs/mechanisms to pro-actively reduce injection of systemic defects
• Monitor and report defect injection through internal/external dashboards and reports
• Develop and report on metrics designed to track system health from a quality standpoint
• Anticipate, identify, and communicate risks to accounting, finance, business and tech leadership, including project plans and recurring business review documents
• Develop and execute program strategy based on detailed data analysis by utilizing advanced Excel/SQL
• Bachelor's Degree
• Experience defining program requirements and using data and metrics to achieve improvements
• 3+ years of experience delivering cross functional projects
• 3+ years of experience in program or project management
• 3+ years of experience working cross functionally with tech and non-tech teams
• Demonstrated experience in Finance and/or Billing Operations; B2B customer facing experience
• B2BC industry experience
• Experience with complex problem solving using Lean / Six Sigma techniques
• Independent and entrepreneurial style showing the ability to work with minimal direction in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
• Experience managing cross-functional projects and programs with tight deadlines
• Experience in process definition and functional designs, having taken a process from concept to execution
• Experience writing business requirements document
• Experience managing projects at a global scale
• Advanced Excel/SQL; Macro writing capabilities
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us .
Back to top