Real Estate Project Coordinator
- Nashville, TN
Amazon opened its virtual doors in 1995 and strives to be the world's most customer-centric company, where customers can find and discover anything they might want to buy online.
Amazon operates a world-class network of technologically advanced fulfillment centers across North America, EMEA, Japan, and India. The rapid growth of retail and fulfillment by Amazon and its businesses require continued expansion of the network on the largest scale of any other user across the US. Amazon's growth in the years ahead will continue to be historic.
The successful candidate will be a key part of North American real estate operations on the Project Management Administration team and will be responsible for successful implementation of Amazon and industry best practices as outlined. This role will support property and lease compliance oversight of existing and incoming properties across North America, with significant focus on building and maintaining landlord relationships. The Project Coordinator will be responsible for adherence to, documentation of, and management of Amazon's compliance for the entire term of the lease; demonstrating achievements through metrics, KPIs, and value creation.
The ideal candidate is expected to have junior or entry level competency in support of a full range of real estate issues in an extremely fast-paced environment with a high degree of ambiguity. The candidate is expected to offer a high level of support within an incredibly fast-paced and unstructured work environment, while demonstrating excellent problem solving skills among diverse stakeholder groups.
The successful candidate will be based on Amazon's campus in Nashville, TN and will report directly to an Asset Manager within Project Management Administration. Travel to domestic locations may be required as needed to support landlord meetings and site visits. Territories of responsibility may include the U.S., Mexico and Canada.
• Provide administrative support for a set portfolio within a designated region, including but not limited to providing creative solutions to site issues, deep diving into leases and other real estate documents, and managing landlord contacts
• Analyze lease documents to ensure compliance
• Provide support to Asset Managers on large-scale projects and daily tasks
• Engage with key stakeholders for projects, such as tenant alterations and tenant improvement allowances
• Interact with internal stakeholders, landlords, relationship management, and the ability to achieve strategic alignment
• Support of lease administration obligations
• Perform all responsibilities in a fast paced, constantly changing environment
• Perform all other responsibilities as required by the position
• Bachelor's Degree
• 3+ years of experience in industrial/commercial property management, legal leasing, or lease administration
• 2+ years of experience with commercial leases and lease analysis
• Experience on the tenant side of a corporate commercial real estate setting
• Experience with large, multi-state industrial real estate portfolios
• Demonstrated ability to establish processes, workflows, standard procedures
• Experience and competence utilizing commercial real estate software platforms
• Ability to work independently while maintaining all deadlines and critical date obligations
• Effective time management and organization skills
• A strong ability to communicate clearly, effectively, and professionally
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Back to top