RCO Workforce Manager II
- Hyderabad, India
The Registration & Compliance Operations (RCO) organization is responsible for makaing Amazon the safest and most trusted place on Earth by protecting the innocent and deterring the 'ill-intentioned'. Protecting the interests of the end users is our top priority, balancing being compliant and giving a great customer experience. Our team achieves this objective through a combination of automated and manual investigations of the seller transactions on our marketplace. We are looking for a exceptional leader who is passionate about the Customer Experience, who thinks/acts globally, and who has the ability to contribute major new innovations in the industry to join us as Workflow Manager.
Key Responsibilities Areas:
• Lead a workforce planning team across sites and regions
• Primary responsibility for functions within RCO owning end to end Service level delivery and Headcount utilization
• Create best capacity plan for business by managing trade-offs between Seller Experience/Service Levels, Employee Experience, and Cost
• Mitigate capacity risks by managing dependencies across multiple sites and marketplace's
• Clearly communicate dependencies and partner with team's on changes or deviations to plan
• Participate in wider RCO projects and initiatives. He/she will own providing optimal workflow and planning solutions for upcoming initiatives.
• Coordinate with Operations, Capacity Planning, Forecasting and Finance teams to analyse historical data and forecast demand. Manage the analyses of daily, weekly, and monthly reporting of site performance via Key Performance Indicators.
• Support site management to optimize staffing requirements
• Manage SLA through email and phone routing, monitoring systems providing recommended workflow options and directives to maintain acceptable SLA.
• Fully leverage existing technology, including global standardization of reporting
• Root cause analysis and corrective action plan for variances in operational performance
• Bachelor's Degree in a quantitative field (engineering, economics, math, statistics)
• Experience of 3+ years in leading a workforce planning team
• Experience of 3+ years in using workforce management solutions like Aspect
• Experience building capacity models using various statistical tools for forecasting and optimization.
• Proven track record of sound decision making, taking ownership, and delivering results in a leadership role.
• Track record of having earned the trust of leadership by challenging norms, upgrading team performance, enabling growth, and improving efficiency.
• Ability to dive deep into data, existing processes, people, and technology challenges in order to identify risks and opportunities.
• Strong interpersonal skills, including the written and oral communication skills necessary to build relationships and positively influence decision making.
• Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines while managing multiple projects.
• Operations Research or Capacity Planning experience strongly preferred.
• Strong commitment to exceptional customer experience, and a high level of dedication, enthusiasm, motivation, and persuasive ability in a team and cross-functional environment.
• Ability to work successfully in a dynamic, ambiguous environment.
• Exceptional influencing and leadership skills
Back to top