RBS Catalog Specialist with Dutch
- The Hague, Netherlands
Are you eager to make a huge impact to a program, which will help Amazon's vendors grow? Are you an energetic person ready to setup the best-in-class vendor operations, define processes to drive vendor satisfaction and work with internal teams to improve their business with Amazon?
Amazon's Retail Business Services (RBS) team is looking for a dynamic and talented Catalog Specialist to achieve the business/operations goals for vendors in The Netherlands marketplace. The Catalog Specialist will be responsible for root causing data quality issues, identify and analyse non-productive inventory and bring about recommendations, identifying selection gaps and help expanding selection from the vendors and develop business relationship with vendors in the end.
The Catalog Specialist position offers an introduction to our online retail business and a broad training ground for future success. The successful Lead is an effective listener, communicator and problem-solver, and is able to balance the needs and requirements of both Amazon.com and strategic vendors. He or she must be able to effectively drive operational metrics, meet the SLAs and exceed ambitious business goals by engaging with internal business and operations partners."
-Upper-intermediate Dutch and advanced English
- 1-3+ years of successful backend operations, handling complex request of customers, Inside sales or Client management experience, preferably in the eCommerce, retail technology, FMCG, HiTech or software industries.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, ability to build relationships and influence others without authority.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with an ability to communicate effectively at all levels of an organization.
- Strong organizational and project management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and time management.
- Proactive attitude, detail-oriented, and a team player.
- Proficient in Excel
- SQL knowledge
- Languages known such as VBA, Phython etc.
- Exposure to back office operations, escalation management and troubleshooting environments
- Experience in managing high priority queues
Back to top