- Vancouver, Canada
Amazon.com operates in a virtual, global e-Commerce environment without boundaries, and operates a diverse set of businesses worldwide, including Retail, third party marketplaces, e-Commerce platforms, web services for developers. The Retail Systems function is responsible for building retail platforms, tools and automation required to manage selection, maintain competitive pricing, forecast demand, buy products and deal with vendors.
Pricing Analytics and Operations is an integral part of Retail Systems enabling Amazon's pricing strategy and operations. The team's primary role is to provide on-time and accurate inputs to help make great pricing decisions. We build and execute on scalable & efficient processes to ensure Amazon's price competitiveness. The tasks handled by this group have a direct impact on customer buying decisions and Amazon's top-line & profitability.
Do you want to be part of the team that ensures Amazon keeps its "best price" promise across millions of products worldwide? Does the challenge of driving decisions in a dynamic environment excite you? Do you love solving complex business problems using technology? Are you seeking an environment where you can drive innovation? Are you a passionate self-starter? If the answer to the above questions is a resounding "YES", read on!
The Quality Analyst would be responsible to validate and audit accuracy of price inputs. They would be expected to work with multiple stakeholders to ensure that price errors are fixed in a timely manner. He/she will be point of contact to the retail/3P teams of Amazon worldwide and must therefore be comfortable and confident liaising with remote teams and senior leaders. The role involves influencing peers and stakeholders in other functions to achieve the operational and business goals assigned.
The successful candidate should have the ability to work at all levels of detail to accomplish team/organization goals. The ideal candidate actively seeks to understand Amazon's core business values and initiatives, and translates those into everyday practices.
Key Performance Areas:
• Timely close looping of Competitor addition and SLA adherence
• Driving productivity to ensure no SLA breaches
• Contribute to initiatives to improve and streamline existing processes
• Exceptional communication skills and ability to coordinate with multiple departments
• Issue processing in full adherence to established SOP
• Take ownership of delivering tasks assigned
• Carries interest on data analytics
• Graduate degree
• Minimum 2 years of operations experience
• Complex problem solving/deep dive skills
• Excellent communication skill
• Lean, Six Sigma
• Experience in process automation
• Hands on experience in Macro & Excel
• Experience in SQL
Back to top