Quality Assurance Manager
Amazon Device to Customer (D2C) is seeking a Quality Assurance Manager to join our team of passionate and seasoned software QA professionals delivering innovative, consumer-centric product solutions to Amazon customers worldwide.
As the QA Manager you will be accountable for validating the software and customer experience surrounding the Amazon device demo experience to our third party partners. In addition you will drive verifying Alexa experiences for multiple international marketplaces.
You will have an opportunity to interact closely with product design, and software teams to build innovative experiences our customers rely on to make device purchasing decisions.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer or Software Engineering
- 3+ years of experience as a senior member / leader of a high performance quality assurance teams
- 7+ years of industry experience, including at least 3+ years using test automation
- Experience with Android and/or iOS native environments
- Experience managing and creating test automation frameworks
- Experience implementing Quality Assurance best practices pertaining to test definition, requirements tracking, and test automation
- Experience with black box and grey box testing methodologies, experience with standard QA and development tools, and the ability to operate within short release cycles
- 2+ years of people management experience
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer or Software Engineering
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a track record of working effectively with Development Engineering and other functions
- Creativity and initiative to improve product coverage and effectiveness
- Excellent communication and analytical skills, including strong ability to identify and solve ambiguous problems
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top