Quality Assurance Engineer-II, AlexaShopping Grocery QA
- Seattle, WA
We want to make shopping for groceries easier so customers don't ever have to worry about shopping for weekly grocery staples and regulars. Our goal is to help customers save time and money and take the cognitive load off grocery shopping while helping customers discover new and delightful products along the way. The Quality Assurance Engineer (QAE) we are hiring will test revolutionary new features for AlexaShopping-Grocery. If you are creative, customer focused, and would like to try the new technologies, this role is right for you!
In this role, you will
• own feature testing to ensure we deliver the right product to our customer, from designing test planning/test strategy, executing test plan, bug triage, coordinating with partners/communicating with stakeholders, and provide feature sign-off. Our customers deserve the best product and we will stand for our customers!
• work with group of smart engineers on innovative ideas. You are encouraged to improve existing processes and propose/implement automation ideas.
• work on test automation to reduce repeat manual effort in the long-term. We have different test automation frameworks, that a test case could be as simple as a JOSN file with 10-min effort, or a little challenge with Android/iOS UI automation in Java. You will implement/maintain test cases under at least one of the test frameworks depending on your interest and capability.
• perform release sign-off and prod monitoring with automation to hold the high quality bar of our product.
• Experience in manual testing
• 4+ year of experience working as a Quality Assurance Engineer
• Experience in automation testing
• MS in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education with 1+ year of working experience, or BS in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education with 5+ year of working experience
• Demonstrated experience in test planning, test design, test strategy, and test execution.
• Experience working with product owners defining, and refining user stories.
• Strong knowledge of QA methodology and automation tools, with demonstrated QA experience in an SDET or QAE role.
• Strong organizational skills, demonstrated ability to track multiple test executions simultaneously and synthesize results.
• Creativity and initiative to improve test coverage, effectiveness and test process .
• Experience in app/device testing.
• Experience working closely with development and business teams to communicate impact and understand business requirements.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• be able to write quality code in Java or C#, and Python.
Back to top