Quality Assurance Engineer - Referral Spl
- Hyderabad, India
Want to be part of a dynamic start-up environment within Amazon and be at the forefront of enabling "Amazon Pay" outside of Amazon?
The Amazon Pay IN Co-Branded Credit Card team is looking for passionate, experienced QAE with the desire and talent to make big changes in a fast paced environment.
Looking for QA candidates experienced on testing applications on functional and non-functional areas [usability, security and performance] with a strong coding skills. QA Engineer would work with multiple stakeholders across functions and geographies for ensuring the quality of sync platform across array of supported devices.
Quality Assurance Engineers at Amazon test cutting edge applications and products at the user level and code level, both manually and using automated tools. Our QAEs are not pure black box testers, they are able to understand software internals, debug problems using log files, and write automated tests with scripting and/or user-level automated tools. QAEs at Amazon are excellent individual contributors capable of taking up tasks from start to completion with minimal help. QAEs would be responsible for understanding the domain and the product in detail and coming up with the test strategy/planning, coming up with the test cases, driving the test case sign-off processes with the stakeholders, contributing to code level Unit tests, test execution and reporting.
• 1+ year of experience working as a Quality Assurance Engineer
• Experience in manual testing
• Experience in automation testing
• Bachelor's Degree
• BE/Masters in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience
• Min 5+ years of QA experience
• Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools
• Ability to understand technical specifications and analyze log files
• Experience in Java/Perl/Python based automation and/or user-level
• Automation tools/utilities such as Selenium / TestNG
• Experience in Unit Testing APIs like JUnit, HttpUnit is desired.
• Knowledge of UNIX environment and Shell scripting is desired.
• Experience in testing handheld devices
Automation using Java / TestNG frameworks on client / server environment
Strong communication for successful stakeholder management. Any testing experience of Android applications is a plus.
Back to top