We're working on the future. If you are seeking an iterative fast-paced environment where you can drive innovation, apply state-of-the-art technologies to solve extreme-scale real world challenges, and provide visible benefit to end-users, this is your opportunity.
Come work on the Amazon Prime Air team!
We're looking for an engineer who cares about delivering high-quality products and who can dive deep technically.
Key responsibilities include:
• Influence overall test strategy by helping define product features, enabling QA during design, and spearhead best practices that enable a quality product
• Drive test automation to ensure product quality
• Dive into and take ownership of mission critical puzzles to enable testing
• Participate in design reviews
• Define quality metrics and implement measurements to determine test effectiveness, testing efficiency, and measure the overall quality of the catalog
Export Control License
This position may require a deemed export control license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Placement is contingent on Amazon's ability to apply for and obtain an export control license on your behalf.
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
• 6+ years of industry experience in software testing
• Experience in programming languages such as Python/C++ and scripting to build test automation
• Strong verbal and written skills
• Knowledge of architecture, or platforms
• Basic understanding of data structures
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Continually seeks to innovate with new and better processes
• Ability to think big
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer Minority / Female / Disability / Vet