The A to Z team enables the scaling of Amazon's hourly workforce. The A to Z mobile application directly impacts the lives of associates by helping them identify the best shifts for their schedule, opportunities to pick up additional work, and choose when they get paid. We are committed to helping associates achieve the work life harmony that is best for them. We are also committed to helping Amazon acquire, train, and retain associates to fulfill Amazon's mission to be the world's most customer centric company.
We're looking for a talented Quality Assurance Engineer who can raise the bar on A to Z quality. Your work will directly influence the working experience for millions of Amazonians. Your responsibilities will include all aspects of quality assurance engineering and automation, with the freedom and encouragement to explore your own ideas, and the reward of seeing your contributions benefit employees and customers worldwide.
• Three years of experience in software quality assurance testing
• Experience with C/C++, Perl, and/or Java in UNIX environment
• A bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
• Experience designing and implementing test automation
• Experience delivering and executing test plans
• Proficiency in English at business level, with strong communication skills
• Full understanding of software development lifecycle and quality assurance methods
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong problem solving and articulate skills
• Experience with integration, end to end and service interface testing
• Experience with quality assurance and test automation in a distributed environment
• Experience with quality assurance and test automation in the mobile environment
• Demonstrated history of innovation in quality assurance and automation
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.