Amazon is investing heavily in building a world class advertising business and we work to improve Amazon performance for brand advertisers by providing them with actionable advertising analytics.
As a Quality Assurance Engineer II at Amazon, you will play a key role in setting up the testing strategy and tools for testing software products and features from the ground up. You will test a wide range of technologies, programming languages, apps and systems. Your responsibilities will include all aspects of software testing.
A successful candidate will have the satisfaction of playing a key role in testing groundbreaking work on the Amazon's advertising website/mobile app, where it will be viewed by up to a million advertising and retail customers and will drive significantly quantifiable revenue impact, broaden their technical skills and work in an environment that thrives on creativity, experimentation, and product innovation.
• 4+ year of experience working as a Quality Assurance Engineer
• Experience in manual testing
• Experience in automation testing
• Bachelor's Degree
• Bachelors in Computer Science or related field
• Experience programmatically testing mobile app development/ web development/ REST services, measuring test coverage, developing the best automation, driving testability and diagnostic ability into the product, while promoting best practices in quality areas
• Fluency in programmatic-level testing and user-level automation
• Isolating test failures in complex software systems
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a track record of working effectively with development engineering and other functions
• Solid understanding of QA tool development chains and environments
• Shows creativity and initiative to improve product coverage and effectiveness
• Demonstrated ability to operate and excel in an environment with short release cycles
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.