Quality Assurance Engineer II, Amazon Embark
- Seattle, WA
We're reinventing the new hire experience at Amazon. Would you like to join us?
Our team owns Embark a tool that is Amazon's one-stop-shop for all things on-boarding. We're looking for a talented Quality Assurance Engineer who's excited to help us improve the new hire experience at Amazon.
Our team has a highly collaborative, fast moving, and fun culture. As a member of the team, you will be responsible for leading the development and launch of a variety of core product features, designing the system architecture, and promoting code quality and best practices.
The ideal candidate is passionate about the customer experience, takes pride in building high quality software, and has a demonstrable track record of successfully delivering new features and products. They value collaboration, making data-driven decisions, and can comfortably communicate with others, in both technical and non-technical roles.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field
• 4+ years of experience as a Software Developer, QA Engineer, SDE-T or similar QA role
• 4+ years experience in defining QA strategy and process for new products
• 4+ years of experience creating, managing and implementing Test Plans and Test Cases
• 4+ years of experience triaging issues; working with development teams to identify a solve
• 2+ years of experience in Test Automations
• 2+ years of experience with Software Developing Life Cycle (SDLC), QA process, defect tracking, and software release cycle
• 2+ years of experience creating tests with at least one scripting language: Python, Shell Scripting, etc.
• Experience working with Android/iOS applications
• Experience validating technologies across device/client application and cloud solutions
• Experience validating consumer user interfaces (UX/UI)
• Experience with Selenium, Appium and other test automation frameworks is a plus
• Experience working as embedded QA exercising Agile/SCRUM methodologies
• Experience working closely with development and business teams
• Shows creativity and initiative to improve product test coverage and effectiveness
• Strong communication, collaboration and analytical skills, demonstrated by ability to create Test Reports and other Test Documentation suitable for executive reviews.
Back to top