Quality Assurance Engineer II
- Seattle, WA
Do you want to transform the way people enjoy interact with Video content whether they have a Satellite TV like Dish or a Streaming device like Fire TV? Come join the team that is creating features that allow customers to control Fire TV with Alexa! We are innovating and changing the way our customers interact with media services and devices! You'll be among the first ones in the space and get to define the customer experience, frameworks and processes for the years to come.
Software QA Engineers work with Software Development Engineers to understand features and technical implementation. Software QA Engineers also work with groups such as Product Management, User Experience Design, and Customer Support to understand customer usage models and develop test plans and test suites that approximate real-world environments and regression tests. Software QA Engineers are also responsible for driving the software development process toward quality-centric methodologies.
• Responsible for development of test strategies and creation of appropriate test harnesses.
• Will work with a team of quality engineering professions to ensure the highest quality product delivery
• 3+ years experience as part of a test team
• BS in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience
• Knowledge of QA methodology and tools
• Experience working closely with development and business teams to communicate problem impacts and to understand business requirements.
• Strong organizational skills, tracking multiple test executions simultaneously and are able to synthesize the results
• Shows creativity and initiative to improve product test coverage and effectiveness
• Comfortable communicating cross-functionally and across management levels in formal and informal settings
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age
Back to top