Quality Assurance Engineer II
- London, United Kingdom
Alexa Shopping International Quatlity (ASIQ) Team is seeking for a talented and enthusiastic Quality Assurance Engineer (QAE) to test revolutionary new features for AlexaShopping-Grocery.
Alexa is going to play a significant role in helping customers to capture their needs in the moment. The Alexa Shopping Team is enabling this vision by bringing a new level of convenience that will change how people shop. For example, customers can simply ask Alexa to buy items or put items in a shopping list and Alexa will find the best fit; Alexa can assist customers in-store and online shopping in a convenient way with reminders and shopping helpers. Come to the quality point of view, while our engineers are enabling new capabilities, the ASIQ team is responsible for the quality of end customer experience for shopping on Alexa, across devices and apps for all international locations. Our customers deserve the best product and we will stand for our customers. If you are creative, customer focused, have a passion for automation, and would like to try the new technologies, this team is right for you!
ASIQ is a new team where you will have tons of opportunities to build new stuffs for the team and to develop your own career. As an QAE in the Alexa Shopping QA team, you will participate in release/feature sign-off to ensure the high quality bar of our product. You will work closely with our engineer teams and partner QA teams to deliver great features to our customers. You will be encouraged to propose improvements to our existing processes and automated tools in order to improve the team's speed, quality and efficiency. You will be responsible to define a roadmap for automating the existing manual test cases and to drive automation of regression testing.
• MS in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education with 2+ year of working experience, or BS in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education with 5+ year of working experience
• 2+ years in QAE/SDET role
• Demonstrated experience in test planning, test design, test strategy, and test execution.
• Experience working with product owners defining, and refining user stories.
• Experience developing test automation tools.
• Experience in using test automation frameworks.
• Be able to write quality code in at least one high level language like Java, C# etc.
• Strong knowledge of QA methodology and automation tools, with demonstrated QA experience in an SDET or QAE role.
• Strong organizational skills, demonstrated ability to track multiple test executions simultaneously and synthesize results.
• Creativity and initiative to improve test coverage, effectiveness and test process .
• Experience in app/device testing.
• Experience working closely with development and business teams to communicate impact and understand business requirements.
• Experience in developing test automation tools/frameworks.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Back to top