Quality Assurance Engineer
- Vancouver, Canada
Do you love shopping on Amazon.com and want to help make that experience even better? Do you have the passion for quality and test to break attitude? Then we have an opportunity which might be a good fit for you. We're looking for a highly motivated QAE for AmazonUI team that architects the front-end framework used to build user experience of Amazon.com
As a team, we ensure that our customers enjoy a high quality shopping experience when discovering and purchasing any product or service on any platform - browsers, mobile apps, tablets - you name it.
As an QAE, you'll setup QA processes to pace up our ability to deliver new feature to our customers. You will represent the Amazon shoppers perspective while development and you will have the opportunity to influence the user experience of Amazon Retail Website. You will have crazy opportunities like hosting your stuff in Docker, develop code using React and AWS by your side to scale. You will work with senior leaders to define the problem, come up with the technical proposal to solve the problem and implement the solution.
You will be the part of a team consisting of talented SDETs, SDEs and QAEs who will further push you to learn and grow. There are very few places where you can have this much customer and business impact.
1. Bachelor's/Master's degree in Computer Science, or similar technical field.
2. 3+ years of experience as a Quality Assurance Engineer (QAE).
3. Demonstrated ability to define test strategy and drive the quality of mid to large scale software systems.
4. Debugging skills with ability to analyze log files.
1. Outstanding communication skills and experience writing technical documents.
2. Able to mentor other engineers.
3. Proven experience of building automation tools used by mid-size to large testing teams.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Back to top