Quality Assurance Engineer
Amazon IN Tech team is offering a truly exceptional opportunity to be a part of a team working on industry-leading products/ technologies. Our systems need to meet remarkably high standards of quality, performance and reliability, operating around the clock on a massive scale. You will design, plan, execute and automate tests for software across a variety of n-tier architectures and cutting-edge technologies.
We are looking for a talented, detail, oriented and enthusiastic QA Engineer who is passionate about quality and is enthusiastic about the new cutting edge technology offered to consumers. Aligning with our Mobile First approach; QA engineers owns testing across various platforms like Mobile Web, Mobile Apps and Desktop browsers.
The person chosen for this position will have the opportunity to work closely with both business and technical teams. Duties include design, implementation, documentation, and maintenance of test automation , the creation of software tools used to perform build verification and regression tests and driving the software development process towards quality-centric methodologies.
Amazon IN tech team in Seattle partners with platform teams such as Search, Checkout and Identity to launch new features for our customers. We are seeking passionate engineers to lead QA for very existing projects to build region aware experience for our customers
- BS Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent.
- 2+ Years of strong QA experience
- Proficient in software development methodology with coding experience in Java or other object oriented programming languages
- Strong background in software quality, test automation frameworks and testing methodologies.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills.
- Hands on test automation development
- Background in testing eCommerce web and mobile applications
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top