Quality Assurance Engineer
The Echo Look team is looking for a highly motivated, creative and passionate Quality Assurance Engineer to come work on a greenfield, gen-1 product!
First with Kindle, and then again with Fire TV and Echo, Amazon has proven their ability to innovate by integrating hardware, software, and content into seamless and easy-to-use services for customers. If you're eager to build a product customers will love and use every day, we're forming a team that thrives in a start-up like environment where flexibility, teamwork, and delivering rock-solid, customer focused solutions on short timelines is paramount.
You are highly collaborative, with a proven track record for working closely with teams to influence outcomes and propose well-informed new directions. You think big, and earn trust through regular and precise communication. You have strong analytical skills and a relentless determination to do what is right for customers. You can work with minimal direction and are capable of working quickly while delivering high-quality outputs. You are good at multi-tasking, juggling competing priorities, and organizing yourself.
Join our team and help us launch something new that will truly surprise and delight our customers.
- 5+ years experience as part of a test team
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience
- Knowledge of QA methodology and tools
- Experience working closely with development and business teams to communicate problem impacts and to understand business requirements.
- Strong organizational skills, tracking multiple test executions simultaneously and are able to synthesize the results
- Shows creativity and initiative to improve product test coverage and effectiveness
- Comfortable communicating cross-functionally and across management levels in formal and informal settings
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top