Amazon's indirect supply chain (ISC) tech org's mission is to optimize the operations by building world class technology solutions to drive planning, operational efficiencies and minimize waste.
We ensure high priority on work-life harmony by striking the right balance between personal and professional life. We are invested in your career growth to keep you motivated and help you strive to take on more complex and exciting projects.
We are seeking an experienced Quality Assurance Engineer with strong automation skills to help test and raise the quality bar for ISC systems. In this role, you will have an opportunity to work on one of the world's largest and most complex warehouse environments. You should be passionate about working with complex systems and huge dataset.
• Strong QA background with 6+ years' experience in building test strategy, test plans, test cases and QA best practices
• Expertise with execution of manual tests and bug reporting
• Deep diver with strong analytical, troubleshooting skills and ability to triage the issues to the core
• Expertise with at least one modern programming language such as Java, Python or C#
• Taking ownership of tasks with Go-getter attitude
• Thorough understanding of the application development life-cycle, CI/CD, and testing in an agile environment.
• Ability to envision the big picture, design and execute end to end test cases
• Experience testing(automating) for large data sets
• Ability to Deal/get unblocked with ambiguous problems
• Experience with one or more test/bug management tools (Test rail, JIRA etc)
• BS or MS in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
• Experience with open-source test automation tools and resources. Particularly Selenium.
• Some knowledge of supply chain industry
• Ability to drive alignment with partner teams on the scope of test coverage and testing timelines
• Good oral and written communication skills, comfortable communicating cross-functionally and across management levels in formal and informal settings.
• Experience working with project managers/development teams to define user stories
• Ability to multitask and thrive in a fast-paced environment
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.