The Amazon Kindle India team is looking for Quality Assurance Engineers! Amazon invites smart, talented and innovative Quality Assurance engineers to join Kindle India team to define and build the best product for students. You would be part of revolutionizing student learning experience in India. Expect to be challenged!
Brief on Work:-
At Amazon, you would thrive in an environment where you'd solve challenging technical problems, often the ones others have not solved before, with peers who have industry leading technical abilities and your solutions will be rolled out to a huge number of customers across the world. This role will have a profound impact on millions of students and teachers in India.
If you are a talented, detail-oriented, and enthusiastic Quality Assurance Engineer who is passionate about quality and delivering the best customer service, then we want to hear from you!
• Development of test strategies and creation of appropriate test harnesses.
• Work with a team of quality engineering professions to ensure the highest quality product delivery.
• Work with developers to identify the root cause and resolve issues.
• Use professional software engineering practices & best practices, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
• Communicate with internal/external teams and management on requirements and status updates.
• Work in test driven development and establish test infrastructures
• Automate the validation of user interfaces.
• Interact and coordinate test activities among multiple teams
• Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem solving skills.
• 1+ year of experience working as a Quality Assurance Engineer
• Experience in manual testing
• Experience in automation testing
• Bachelor's Degree
• Strong organizational skills, tracking multiple test executions simultaneously and are able to synthesize the results.
• Shows creativity and initiative to improve product test coverage and effectiveness.
• Comfortable communicating cross-functionally and across management levels in formal and informal settings.
• Experience with evaluating and integrating open source and in house developed tool sets.
• Understanding of automation and how to apply where possible
• Comfort and familiarity with common data structures, algorithms and collections.
• Familiar with the Eclipse IDE or logical equivalent.
• Proficient in an object oriented programming language.