Quality Assurance Engineer
You are a senior Quality Assurance engineer with a passion for creating and improving customer facing applications and systems at scale.
As QA Engineer in the Amazon Pantry team, you will work in a high quality, creative, visionary software development team to build and innovate the technology platform that powers the Amazon Pantry program on multiple marketplaces. Your team is responsible for keeping the quality bar of the core Amazon Pantry Shopping Experience exceptionally high.
You will make a huge, measurable impact to the Amazon Pantry program. You are great at designing, building, and innovating automated test frameworks that are simple and easy to maintain and scale. You can think and define test strategies that will ensure the highest quality of the Amazon Pantry software artifacts. You will be able to scale your strategies to cover multiple packages and locales.
Prime Pantry is a fast-growing innovative e-commerce program, launched in US in April 2014. With the unique patent pending business model, Prime Pantry enables Amazon to expand its selection to large number of items which are cost prohibitive to ship individually. The market segment of low priced items represents a major part of retail revenue but minimum e-commerce penetration and thus huge potential growth. Prime Pantry has been one of the fastest growing program in the history of Amazon. It had expanded to 8 countries at the end of 2016.
Prime Pantry employs a wide range of technologies. From website and mobile apps based front-end to AWS based back-end, we provide great opportunities for talented software engineers to apply cutting edge technologies while solving challenging real world issues. If you are interested in big data analysis, machine leaning, highly scalable REST services, Cloud based data storage, distributed system design, supply chain algorithm improvement, voice driven user interfaces or mobile user experience, Prime Pantry has applications which impact millions of customers.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience working in software development or quality organizations, writing QA tools and automated tests for web-based and mobile applications
- 3-5+ years experience as part of a test team
- Experience driving end-to-end software quality
- Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools.
- Experience in writing test plans, test automation, or test cases.
- Ability to write code in C, C++ or Java.
- Can juggle testing of multiple projects with multiple development teams
- Able to handle an extremely fast pace while maintaining the highest quality standards
- Experience of test automation using webdriver
- Experience of mobile app automation (Android/IOS)
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top