Quality Assurance Engineer
- Munich, Germany
Shipping and Delivery Support(SDS) technology team is building the next generation customer and user experience for one of the fast-growing Amazon business, Amazon Logistics (AMZL). AMZL is rapidly growing, has multiple customer segments (drivers, recipients, shippers, property managers and storage owners) and is extremely dynamic business. Our systems should be flexible, adaptable to respond to the business needs, deliver a consistent experience for multiple customer segments, simplify the process and help in rapidly resolving the customer issues.
SDS Tech team is looking for talented, detail oriented and highly motivated Quality Assurance Engineer (QAE) to join the team who can own the project end-to-end testing process. Candidate should have a demonstrated track record of delivering test automation, quality requirements, designing performance and scale test suites and producing deliverables that exceed commitments.
As a QAE, you will develop and execute test plans covering all aspects of quality assurance, including functional, regression, system, and user acceptance testing. You will be encouraged to define processes and automated tools in order to improve the team's speed, quality and efficiency. You will continuously work towards improving the test coverage of our services/applications, reviewing and filling gaps in existing automation. In addition, you will work on our software deployment process which follows a strict testing and deployment procedure and guidelines to ensure the highest quality of software is produced.
• 1+ year of experience working as a Quality Assurance Engineer
• Experience in manual testing
• Experience in automation testing
• Bachelor's Degree
- Demonstrated experience in test planning, test design, test strategy, and test execution.
- Experience working closely with development and business teams to communicate impact and understand business requirements.
- Experience in UI and back-end testing.
- Strong organizational skills, demonstrated ability to track multiple test executions simultaneously and synthesize results.
- Creativity and initiative to improve product test coverage and effectiveness for the entire team.
- Working knowledge with a high level general purpose language such as Java, C++.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Back to top