Quality Assurance Engineer
Quality Assurance Engineer (QAE) work on testing cutting edge applications and products at the user level, both manually and with automated tools. QAEs at Amazon are excellent individual contributors capable of executing test cases from start to finish with minimal help. The QAE would be responsible for understanding the product in detail, and updating the test case tool with test execution results.
- Experienced in interacting and coordinating test activities across multiple teams
- Experience in writing detailed, understandable test cases.
- High level of energy and proactive nature. A sense of ownership and drive and a willingness to accept the challenge of daily deadlines is essential
- Working knowledge of at least one programming language (java, c#).
- Working experience with multiple browsers and operating systems in preferred.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Knowledge of industry standard test automation tools and experience in developing product test harnesses and instrumenting products to gather test results
- Automation experience is a plus.
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top