Quality Assurance Engineer
- Seattle, WA
The Treasure Truck team is developing a unique customer experience with web apps, services, and vehicles. Using location, proximity, remote control, and Internet of Things (IoT) technologies, our purpose in life is to delight customers.
We want incredible Quality Assurance Engineers (QAEs) -- like you -- to join our team and help lead the innovation on this fun and fast-paced project.
• Ensuring the quality of our features in our development pipeline using both automated and manual tests
• Owning the final sign-off of features and release candidates
• Being a champion for the customer and ensuring their needs always come first
• Pointing to the Treasure Truck on the streets and bragging about your role in bringing it to customers
You're an awesome fit if you demonstrate...
• Industry-leading technical abilities showcasing a breadth and depth of technical knowledge
• The ability to build good working relationships within the team by communicating clearly both verbally and in writing
• Customer obsession, insisting that we always emphasize the need for a flawless customer experience
• We use agile development strategies and want QAE wizards who can thrive in a fast paced, high-energy work environment.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field
• 4+ years of experience as a Software Developer, QA Engineer, SDET or similar QA role
• 4+ years experience in defining QA strategy and process for new products
• 4+ years of experience creating, managing and implementing Test Plans and Test Cases
• 4+ years of experience triaging issues; working with development teams to identify a solve
• 2+ years of experience in Test Automations
• 2+ years of experience with Software Developing Life Cycle (SDLC), QA process, defect tracking, and software release cycle
• 2+ years of experience creating tests with at least one scripting language: Python, Shell Scripting, etc.
• Experience working with Android/iOS applications
• Experience validating technologies across device/client application and cloud solutions
• Experience validating consumer user interfaces (UX/UI)
• Experience with Selenium, Appium and other test automation frameworks is a plus
• Experience working as embedded QA exercising Agile/SCRUM methodologies
• Experience working closely with development and business teams
• Shows creativity and initiative to improve product test coverage and effectiveness
• Strong communication, collaboration and analytical skills, demonstrated by ability to create Test Reports and other Test Documentation suitable for executive reviews.
Back to top