Come build the future of entertainment with us.
Are you interested in shaping the future of movies and television? Do you want to define the next generation of how and what Amazon customers are watching?
Prime Video is a premium streaming service that offers customers a vast collection of TV shows and movies - all with the ease of finding what they love to watch in one place. We offer customers thousands of popular movies and TV shows from Originals and Exclusive content to exciting live sports events. We also offer our members the opportunity to subscribe to add-on channels which they can cancel at any time, and to rent or buy new release movies and TV box sets on the Prime Video Store. Prime Video is a fast-paced, growth business - available in over 240 countries and territories worldwide. The team works in a dynamic environment where innovating on behalf of our customers is at the heart of everything we do. If this sounds exciting to you, please read on.
The team designs large scale systems that deliver Prime Video to massive audiences globally, and you will help bring customers' live streaming video experiences to a new level. You will develop services running on Amazon's cloud computing infrastructure (AWS) and have opportunities to interact with teams globally, inside and outside the organisation; plus, to work on a variety of video devices such as the Kindle Fire, Fire TV, Fire phone, game consoles, Internet-connected TVs, set-top-boxes, and mobile devices.
The Live Playback and Integration team's mission is to build infrastructure and tooling that enables delivery of a high-quality, world-class live video experience to customers. The primary goals of this team are:
Develop, Deploy and maintain live video infrastructure, increase video quality, delivery efficiency, eliminate performance issues, and reduce manual operations and efforts
• Experience in automation testing
• Experience in manual testing
• Experience working as a Quality Assurance Engineer
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent qualification
• Experience working within large scaling mobile applications.
• Experience as quality lead across an app/apps with a globalised customer base
• Experience developing and executing manual and automated test harnesses for testing and monitoring purposes
• Familiarity with QA tools and techniques, bug tracking systems, test design and execution
• An understanding of lean and agile methods of software delivery and the principles and practices of BDD
• Working knowledge of some or all of the following quality assurance methods: unit, integration, regression, user interface automated testing