Quality Assurance Engineer
- Taipei, Taiwan
Amazon Sidewalk is a new long-term effort to greatly extend the working range of low-bandwidth, low-power, smart lights, sensors, and other low-cost devices customers install at the edge of their home network. We believe customers shouldn't have to settle for connected devices that lose functionality past the front door. With Amazon Sidewalk, customers will be able to place smart devices anywhere on their property and know the devices will work, even in dead spots where Wi-Fi and Bluetooth don't reach, helping bridge the connectivity gaps around our homes!
Amazon Sidewalk is looking for a QA Engineer who will be working with a unique and gifted team building exciting products for consumers and collaborate with cross-functional engineering teams.
As a QAE on the team, you will champion the quality of our features in our development pipeline using both automated and manual tests, reporting and verifying defects, and signing-off on features and release candidates. You will own authoring and executing test plans and test cases. You will have a significant impact in the quality and delivery speed of our software, our business, and most importantly our customers. You will work closely with developers, product managers, and other QA in order to ensure the features we deliver to our customers have a high level of quality. In addition, you will also have the opportunity to propose improvements to our existing processes and automated tools in order to improve the team's speed, quality and efficiency.
Base location: Taipei or Hsinchu
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical field
• 3+ year of experience in software testing of products based on Java, C/C++
• Knowledge of Python
• Experience building and designing test cases including knowledge of test methodologies
• Solid hands-on experience in test automation, with good knowledge of the core software testing techniques.
• Knowledge of computer architecture fundamentals and network communication
• Experience with network protocol test automation including unit test frameworks
• Experience with embedded Linux and RTOS development or testing
• Knowledge of industry standard test automation tools and experience developing product test harnesses
• Experience with open source tools and resources
• Familiar with hardware fundamentals
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an interpreter or any support on-site, please inform our team.
Back to top