Want to work on state of the art technologies in the pioneering area of digital advertising? For the world's most customer centric company - Amazon? Join us as we build the next generation of testing tools, frameworks and services that will fuel the future growth of Amazon Ads!
Our team is looking for an experienced Quality Assurance Engineer who can quickly understand the architecture of Amazon Advertising, analyze testing gaps and automate test cases for the web services and features of this ecosystem - and beyond. You'll be responsible for bar creating test plans, designing and delivering highly scalable automation, and working with SDETs to identify the tools and frameworks needed to effectively test our systems. With our team, you'll get the opportunity to own & drive major initiatives across multiple products and orgs. You'll work with these teams directly to scope quality-related work, help implement automation, and analyze the quality of their products so they can launch new features quickly and iteratively. We believe in teamwork and in delivering rock solid, customer focused solutions.
You will be responsible for...
• Defining overall test strategy for large projects and reviewing developers' test plans to ensure comprehensive coverage.
• Identifying gaps in existing test coverage and driving fixes to fill them.
• Helping development teams to build automated tests to enable continuous deployment.
• Onboarding development teams to tools that improve developer productivity, ease and speed of testing.
• Understanding our complex domain, product, and customers in detail and putting that understanding to use to ensure optimal test coverage.
• 4+ year of experience working as a Quality Assurance Engineer
• Experience in manual testing
• Experience in automation testing
• Bachelor's Degree
• Master's degree in Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
• Experience testing web services.
• Able to write clean, maintainable automation with maximum longevity.
• Experience with browser test automation using Selenium/Webdriver
• Experience with performance, scalability, and reliability testing methodologies of complex distributed systems
• 5+ years' experience building test automation from the ground up.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.